Siskiyou Tea Party Group Page
Why we organize in ACTION GROUPS rather than committees ...
Haven't we been spectators long enough? Action groups are just that and allow you to participate as much or as little as you choose. These projects spring from the ideas of our members. We are bottom-up rather than top-down with a focus on We the People. The best ideas rise to the top!
Local Politics & Government - Monitors and acts upon the tough stuff from City Council and Board of Supervisors. They also work with issues that affect us statewide.
Environmental Regulations - Environmental regulations affect each of us more every day. Let's begin the process of reigning in the intrusion and governmental over reaching
Groups that operate on an "as needed" basis
Minuteman Brigade - For those who want the call when patriots are needed around town. We have mobilized for surprise City Council votes, vets arriving home, protests, and all things in between. You aren't obligated to show up. This is merely our volunteer broadcast system for those who don't want to miss the latest call to arms.
Special Events - Works on a project by project basis. What a great way to pitch in as your time and talent allows.
- Patriots Electing Conservative Americans Now is a spin-off on our charitable non-profit PECAN (Patriots Educating Concerned Americans Now). This is your opportunity to go nuts on voter registration and urgent statewide propositions facing us now and in the future. Our most powerful weapon is our VOTE. Let's make sure that our friends, relatives and co-workers exercise this important part of being American!
Join these groups online
Elections 2010 - Let's Play 2 Win!
- Is looking for people who want to vet the many candidates coming out for 2010. This group will find creative educational opportunities for our members to interact with candidates rather than listen to a bunch of boring speeches all year.
Groups that meet in other towns ... just a thought
Veterans & Troop Support
- We owe our freedom to these brave men and women!
- A group of prayer warriors who study our American Christian History.
- Patriots have always been "at the ready". Learn food storage, ham radio, hunter safety, flood/fire/disaster preparations and other topics suggested by members.